12 April 2009

Angry . Gossip

I am angry now!!!

why im angry???

because of those people who likes to talk gossip....

Am I displease u guys?

or u guys just so "care" about me?

Yea.....I'm not with him now.....

But it doesn't means i will be with others....

I like single life, even is lonely....

So, what do you think?!!!

Hurrrrrrr............

I just live as usual.......

Go study, back home, sleep and eat..........

Me and him never met....never talk before..........

So, how can you pass the gossip like that????

Did you heard it?.......

or did u saw it ?.........

if not, Zip up your mouth please......... thanks........

People said:"if have ppl gossip about you, you should feel blessedness..."

Haha...I think i don't need it....

Thanks god....if you juz forget about me.........

[GOSSIP~ most powerful weapon in the world ]

*make you die easily without truth and reason*

#老虎不发威, 别当我是hello kitty#

1 comment:

  1. 老虎不发威, 别当我是hello kitty???

    got this kind of proverb de meh??
    didnt hear before leh..so cute XD

    ReplyDelete