20 May 2009

BILI BALA BILI BALA ( 一)


A boring day~

nothing to do...feel sleepy....

yesterday very late slept...but wake up early today(7am)~

i think i juz slept for 3 hour only...~huh~

fetch my mom go market.....

dun understand why she dun wan go market that near 1...but always want to go market that far away....sienzz........


Walau~

Dunno what happen to my stomach this morning...

I ate 1 bungkus nasi lemak....1 cha xiu bao...half plate of zhu chuong fen....and drank a soya bean......

just for breakfast only leh!!!

OMG!!!

after finish these all...i juz realise i eat too much lar!!!

wooiyoooo.....shock me!!!

seem like ard hungry for few days...hahaha

my keep fit planning fail again ler~ phew~ >_<


Althought breakfast eat too much...

but nw i still thinking what i want to eat later for my lunch..

wahahah...scary hor...

emmm...i think just eat a bread enough lah

hahahah...need control abit.... ^_^


huh~really tired le...my eyes even cant open ard...

blur~~

need go take a nap ler....ZZzzzzz....






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nini pig!!!
    sleep eat sleep!!
    enjoy ur life very much huh~~ XD

    ReplyDelete