29 June 2009

A sleepless night

Now ard 1am something....
feel tired but sleepless...
Tomorrow still got ME test....
"Cham" lar....and nw i still blogging ...hahah
Juz finish my revision....
haih...tak faham langsung...too bad
dun understand why Managerial of Economics all are about add math calculation...
i though juz demand and supply nia~
huuyoo....
it's tough...man...@_@

*******************************************************************
Even though i hide my problem,worries in the daytime..
But when...
Sleepless in the night...
seem like all problem start coming out from my brain....
A silent night will make me feel lonely...
and start thinking of many....
Hmmm...
Fail to stop thinking of it....
and worries are disturbing me....
Need help....
but no one is here....

*******************************************************************
Try to turn on the speaker of radio loudly...
to make myself feel sleepy...
listen the songs...
and hopes it can kick out my worries...
yea...
Its time to sleep....
lay back on the bed...
and say good luck for my test....

******************************************************************
Good nite for those person that i miss......

No comments:

Post a Comment