06 July 2009

My 2+0 Birthday Celebration

3 DAYs BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY( THURSDAY) 2.7.09



Today go college as usual...

After class, i decided to go to my fren's house...

but she suddenly said not free for today ....lol..sienzz le lor...

Emm...so follow others to have lunch ~

On the way...felt abit weird...

felt like they are planning something..

Hmm...nevermind...i din speak it out..

juz wait and see what is going to happen...hahah

After few minutes..

we reached there..[ 4 SEASON RESTAURANT]

Guess who i met???

OH MY DEAR...

everyone is over there...

Why so ngam de???

My old classmates...

my ji mui..

and their new classmates...

A lots of ppl is over there...

nw i realised that they are planning to have an earlier birthday celebration for me and szekian....

Touching~

Surprising~

Happy+ing~

Huh..Long time din play until so crazy like today...

so unforgettable...and tired...XD

These are some pics we took....

Happy 4 Seasons



my chicken stick...~Yummy~

cheese cake... William order for me 1...treat me so nice.....thanks...
p/s: szekian pun tak ada....wahahahha
cheese cake+ chocolate shake.....nice..tasty...
make a wish.......Y szekian look at me....geh po....make ur wish lar...
this time sze kian make wishes properly...look like so serious....hahaha
XD...
Gift time....
happi.....
Lin lin..mami..mimi...chosse for me d present....
" Deng..deng..deng...deng".....these are the thing that inside the paper bag and magnolia bag....

***********************************************************************
On the other side..
today..i received a present from csboy...by post laju...
hmm..
unexpected..
anyway....
wanna say thank you to him.....
p/s: make it mysteri abit...so no pics for the present......hehehe
__________________________________________________________
2 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY( FRIDAY) 3.7.09
No class for today...
so, stay at home, doing my assignment and keep "checking"the present that my fren gave me yesterday..hahahhah
Suddenly get a call..
yoohooo~~
have a date ler...
go sing K...^^
Actually quite rushing for today...
cant let us chat properly....and u keep "emm..uemm"
lol...haih..is ok..i understand...dun worry...
I am always understanding...
heheheh...
and today i also receive a huge present from a person...
thanks you...^^
P/s: mysteri again....no pics for that present...maybe need ask permission 1st..heheh
____________________________________________________________
1 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY( SATURDAY) 4.7.09
Family day for today...
My dearest dad is coming back to celebrate my birthday..
so sweet~Love him so much
Go K.Selangor having seafood's lunch...
HMMMM~~~~
tasty and cheap....
unfortunately...
din take pics at there..
busy eating....forget to take photo...lol....
___________________________________________________________
MY BIRTHDAY!!!! (SUNDAY) 5.7.09
Wake up in the early morning...
then my mom prepared 2 biji red eggs for me...lol
hahah...
after that go shopping with my aunt..
and a baby...wahahah..
relaxing....
^^...
A 20 years old gal...
wish can have a blessedness life...
kick out all the worries...
enjoy another stage of my life nw...
Hooorrayyyy...!!!!










































2 comments:

  1. fuiyohh!!
    someone received so many presents leh..
    can share wit me ma??
    we're best frens ma =D
    hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hohoho....
    yea..we are best frens...
    sure can share 1...
    we share chocolate...cheese biscuit and skittie..ok???
    hahahha...

    ReplyDelete