14 August 2009

BILI BALA BILI BALA ( part 2)

Busy week ~
make me tension..stressful..sleepless...anxious..and breathless..
Many things are not going well..
make all the way difficulty..
I'm Exhausted on it!!!
Although everything seem like ard end up..
But the most important thing is coming soon...
Arhhh!!! Gimme a break !!!

*********************************************************************
A "cold" day & A blackout night
A big contrast over my physically and mentally

I know you are worries ...
so, i try to put <do not disturb> on you...
whatever....
tried control myself cos i knw i should custom on this.

You say you are busy..
is ok ..
you say you be with friend...until midnight...
i cut off the conversation..
whatever..
maybe u should relax...

I tried to get sleep early..very early...
coz it is blackout...
For me
A soundless night = sleepless night...

********************************************************************
When i always start my word with "whatever"?
after know you ba...
Always think that we ard go through a long way...
actually is nothing...
still have many thing need us to experience..rite?
suddenly feel flaccidity...*_*

Huh~~
whatever lar...
Forget about it...
Just BiLI BaLA to myself.... =)

3 comments:

  1. dun always use ur word "whatever"...that's hurtful to ur S.H...

    p/s:i hope after mine comment on here, ur ^^ will be more n more to take ur feeling...

    ReplyDelete