15 August 2009

MEMORIES

Tonight..
Have a long chat with a person..
Duno when i start to accept have a communication with that person...
I admit..
i really think that i wont talk and contact with that person anymore..
I admit..
i really upset on that person deeply...
evenmore i try to escape everything about that person...
But in the end ..
Times will let u put down and forget everything...

Tonight..
seem like call back everything for the pass
Sweet dreams and Nightmare for the pass...
Wanna try to ask many question to that person..
Question that hide long time ago and i never dare to ask...
maybe that person also never dare to answer that question too....

I know that person still remember my habit...
I know that person try to apologise ..
I know that person try to point out its fault..
yea!!...and I also mention to that person ...which said that person is bad .
That person agree too...
And i know that person try to treat me good , care on me as compensate...

If u ask me...
do u still hate that person?? ..like that person??..or care on that person anymore???
My answer is I DUNNO
when i think of nightmare..i still feeling upset..
when i think of sweet dreams ..thats juz like a dreams...wont comes true..

For me
Just a memories....

No comments:

Post a Comment