10 October 2009

A MARRIAGE's DREAMS



Recently heard a friend (actually do not really know her) is getting marriage…
After view her marriage photo and video…


Oh My God!!! My mind has been affected !!!



Quite free and quite boring de me keep thinking about my marriage man!!!

Oshhhh!!!

Keep thinking...

keep thinking...

and

keep thinking.....



-> When will I get marry?

I think 25 & 26 is the age that suitable for marriage ... So, 5 or 6 years more to

wait..LOlz



-> Where to hold our wedding dinner?

He said he wants a wedding dinner that can hold in a ship or in a special places.. So am I...

This also what i wants too...^_^

Besides, I also want to create a nice video with a significant song for us that

can show im my wedding dinner....hehe...



-> Where are we going for honeymoon?

I wish to go Maldives island...what a romantic place..XD



-> What kind of house we going to stay?

I hope that can have a quite big house that can fit in our family...Then we no need rush here and there to visit our family and easy to take care them too...LOLZ

P/S: as he knows, i love my family very much.... :)



-> Will I be a housewife?

I think nope!!! I wish to have my own life although already get marriage ... I will continue my work, by the way, I also will cook and take care him too.. =p

I'm good wife, i think..........keke!!!



Oh No!!! there are still a lots of question in my mind leh !!!
Still cant stop thinking of it !!!!



Arhh...I look like a gal who cant waiting for marriage leh!!! >.<
Stop thinking le!!! Dianni!!!


Hmmm.....

Is time to "wake up"...

Still have long way to go in "our" life....

And now ,

I should concentrate in my studies... =)




2 comments:

  1. when i read this post..it seems so familiar to me..u remind me that i wrote this before..
    u refer to my post one ar? why everything looked so same?? even the questions u asked urself and the words u used are oso same..hehehe =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. eii...
    i dun have refer ur page de leh..
    i ard forget u got wrote this post before leh..
    juz now i go back ur old post..OMG..its really look like same woahhh.....
    gao xiu lor..
    maybe usually dreaming of marriage is asking this type of quetion gua....keke...

    ReplyDelete