18 October 2009

Friday+Saturday~~

FRIDAY~

Wake up early in the morning....

Did not wash my face and I ard sit infront my pc...

Access into college website and log in to my exam result with my quiver hand...

Oh no!!!!
my heart is beating so fast...

while waiting the page loading ....

Uueehhh...
is coming out!!!

is coming out!!!!

Pip Pop Pip Pop Pip Pop
I can heard my heartbeat!!!
Deng~ deng~ deng~ deng~

YES!!!!! PASS ALL!!!

and the result is not bad leh!!!!

Unexpected!!!

woohoo....

Phew~~

Relax....

and thanks God...

love u..muackssss....


SATURDAY~

Wake up early in the morning also...
Have a date with my friend to take our breakfast...
then keep 38..38...

After that,
go find my boy....


Firstly,

we go 1u ..
he wants to buy his "clubbing" tickets...
Lolz...

Then,
after buy the tickets..

we go The Curve to have our lunch...
Decided having our meal at KIMGARY ..^^
as an encouragement for my result..

muahahhaha!!!

On the way...

we keep arguing about the name of the building..

isit call IKEA or IKANO...

*so lame*

At the end...

the answer is clear..both of us are correct..

haha

so "gao xiu"....LOLz

It is very crowded over there cos of public holiday+ weekend...

and is so difficult to find a parking man!!!

Aikssss....


But


Finally...

We also finish our abundant lunch over there....keke..

and have a walk as an exercise after having a full lunch + buy some cloth too.....=p

Finish lunch + shopping..

We still have thing to do leh!!!

Wat a busy day...lolz...

We wanna go for haircut together...

So go the saloon that our friend working de..

and let him to cut our hair.....

Wooiiiyoooo.............

Mr.pierre Goh have a new hair style leh...

cut his hair until sooo short........

looks fresh and young le..

wahahhaaa..not bad... =]

And

Ms.dianni juz have a little cut only...

Make my hair looks "flimsy" abit nia.... : )

AFter a long haircut + chatting

is time "balik rumah" lor...

and Mr.Goh need go to work also....

so tired de Pity man..

hahha..
********************************************************
Come !!! Come !!! Come!!!

I show some pics here...
.
.
.
.
.

This is my new hair cut... I think nothing change much...and this is the shirt that MR.Goh bought for me 1... =p


And this shirt also bought by him...

Darhh~~ Darhh~~ This is Mr.Goh new hair style...short and fresh...Nice!!!! =p



















No comments:

Post a Comment