18 July 2009

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

yeah!! I watched HARRY POTTER today...

I have waiting this 6th episode for long time....


BUT quite dissapointed on this time...

It is a 2 hour and 32 minute long show movie..

boring and no point for the story....

Just for find out whose the Half-Blood Prince...

and the climax just simply touch on the story...

Dumbledore was dead....

haih~what a sad story....and nobody find out how he was dead...lolx...

furthermore....At the end of the story...there was no conclusion too...

make both of us felt bored and sleepy in the cinema....

and he look so blur when finished the movie...hahhaha

Pity man...accompany me watched this bored movie and make him so tired...muahaha...


Erhhh...is time to rush on my assignment and homework...

*_*..no mood doing it coz my heart is flying to another places...hehehhe..

If u see my heart..help me catch it yarr..and return back to me plssssss.....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment