25 July 2009

A story about HE and SHE

He is waiting for my new post..

and HE want me write something about he and me de story...

If not, HE will bite me...>_<
hahha...

Emmm...still thinking how to start it....

Lets start with question and answer :

How we knw each other?

We started knew each other is from MSN...

No!!No!!

i thinks is start with friendster....

then we have a long chat in MSN...

p/s: actually we are in same secondary school...but never meet before...although we are in the same class in form 1...but i really dun hv impression on him...that's oso same to him...LOLX

How about our dates ?

Its at YAKI-YAKI....^^

actually we should be go with another guy 1..unfortunetely, that guy needs to work ...so cant go for it...

But cant expect that he din cancel the date...

so..juz left me and him having lunch at yaki-yaki...

dunno whether it is a trap???...hehe

After that...

we also have meet once a week or few week.

Feel great when chatting with him

we get to know each other well...

**********************************************************************

Finally...

Few month later..

we admit our feeling ....

Everything happening likes a dreams...

Unbelievable...

Its that call a fate???

I duno...

Maybe it is.......

*******************************************************************

In this short period...

i keep asking myself..

am i doing a right decison...

And what he did before

am i really dun care or mind on it....

actually i care...

i scared i have a wrong decision

i scared i start with a wrong person and i realise it when it is too late....

i scared it will repeat what happen in my last relation..

but i let myself forget all these question and puzzle..

Try to give a chance to him and myself....

and i pray hard...

hope this is my right decision....

and we can pass through all crisis in our life...

In the end...

A small remind to him :

Treat me as well as u can!!...

Fulfill all ur promises!!...

pray hard for our relationship!!..

and kick away all ur butterfly!!!

So...

my readers and my "fans" will be my witness..

if U treat me no good enuff...

I will pull out all the hair on ur body and all the ant will going to bite u...

XD....Good luck!!!

muahahhaha.....

Let me show some sweetest thing that he do for me...

The gift that he gv me for my graduation..



A birthday present from him!!!

A flower from him....why gv me flower??? wanna ask him le...XD

actually wanna ask what is the fruit is it??? make me feel like wanna bite it...hahaha






































1 comment:

  1. happy for uu,,n proud of u for the courage to step out from the past relationship..hehe^^..
    may u n him have a good and blessing relationship..
    P/s;if u mean the red color flower,it's berry

    ReplyDelete