28 July 2009

My diploma convocation ceremony

Last saturday was my diploma graduation convo ceremony...

Everyone was so excited!!!


coz we finally GRADUATE !!!! XD...



2 years diploma life....


pass through with happiness...sadness..craziness....anxiousness..tensionless...


and this is the moment that recognize us as end of our diploma life...


A recognization of our studies...


that is what we are hoping to achieve....


Congratulation to myself and also all my friends.....Hoorayy....^_^


Graduate le!!! Lets gambateh for advanced looo......



Jom!!!...let's look the pics ------>




This flower szekian bought for me 1 ..heheh..like it so much..coz it is light blue...*my favourite colour* thanks....



Feel boring in the hall....so SS take pics....


My parents


My sis and I




My family





My Relative





My relative and mummy's friend....
*guess what i found in this pic???? all same series colour of shirt...all "ang ang"..XD..hahaha*

Convo only...not CNY....LOLX



"Big gather pic"





*smile*




Linlin....mami...mimi...nini

where is manman and sisi ????


Lin's parents and nini




mami and nini














































No comments:

Post a Comment